Immediate Implant Placement + Loading
Take your implantology skills to the next level with us
Unlock the potential of
in your daily practice
Learning immediate implant placement and immediate loading, your patients can experience a shorter treatment, improved quality of life, and a more efficient, comfortable, and cost-effective solution for tooth replacement in just one appointment.
Sign up now and gain an in-depth understanding of immediate implant placement with immediate loading.
Natural-looking tooth replacement with immediate provisionalization
Providing a natural-looking tooth replacement immediately after the implant surgery through immediate provisionalization can be highly beneficial for patients.
When a patient loses a tooth, it can significantly affect their self-esteem and confidence, especially if the missing tooth is visible when they smile.
Immediate implant placement and provisionalization can help to restore the patient’s smile right after the implant surgery.
Immediate provisionalization technique will preserve the soft tissue volume by providing the patient with a fixed temporary tooth in a single visit.
Saving patients time and minimizing the need for multiple visits to the dental clinic.
Shorter Healing Time
One of the main benefits of immediate dental implants is that the healing time is much shorter than two stages dental implants placement.
Immediate dental implants healing process, compared to two-stage dental implants placement, is significantly reduced resulting in a treatment time that is almost halved.
In traditional dental implant procedures, the patient may need to wait several months after the tooth extraction and then some more months for the implant to fully integrate in the bone.
With immediate dental implants, the implant is placed directly after the tooth extraction, minimizing the waiting period and allowing for a quicker healing time.
Why to join Our Course
Our course is designed to equip dental professionals with the skills and knowledge necessary to perform this Immediate Implant Placement and Immediate Loading procedures successfully.
Immediate implantology with immediate provisionalization is a revolutionary dental procedure that offers great advantages over traditional implantology.
– Reduced time to half: it takes just 3 months for the final crown.
– Comfortable and fixed provisional from the first day, eliminating the need for removable provisional restorations
– Best possible aesthetic results: maintaining the emergence profile architecture and soft tissue architecture
– Single-stage surgery: With just one procedure, you can have the tooth extracted, the implant placed, and the temporary crown installed without the need for a healing abutment or any other surgery.
At our course, we pride ourselves on offering a comprehensive and hands-on learning experience.
We will guide you through every step of the immediate implantology with immediate provisionalization procedure, ensuring that you leave our course feeling confident and competent to perform this procedure on your own.
You will learn the entire process step by step for a correct diagnosis and patient selection, the ideal implant position, and how to place it with precise accuracy, as well as the creation of the provisional.
You will also learn to identify whether you need a soft tissue volume increase or a bone graft.
All of this without opening a flap, through the alveolus, which is the most careful and least traumatic method available.
- Introduction to immediate implantology with immediate provisionalization
- Patient selection and treatment planning
- Surgical principles
- CBCT analysis
- Tooth extraction protocol
- Implant design selection
- Protocol for immediate implantology
- Avoid mistakes in Immediate implants
- Bone grafting decision
- Soft tissue augmentation
- Design of the temporary: 3 alternatives
- Hands-on surgical procedures on models, focusing on implant placement techniques
- Extraction and Immediate implant placement
- Provisionalization techniques and materials
- Provisional designed and alternatives
- Immediate loading design and considerations
- Bone grafting
- Connective tissue graft
The course will run for two days, from 8:00am to 5:00pm with appropriate breaks for lunch and refreshments.
What: Learn Immediate Implant placement and Immediate provisionalization
Course Duration: 2-day intensive course
Course Instructors: World-leading experts from the DL Oral Surgery practice
When: Dec 2-3rd 2023
Course Schedule: 8am – 5pm
Where: Miami – Florida 🇺🇸
Cost: $ 2780
NB: This course qualifies for 16 CE Credits.